Come and explore the gorgeous spring displays. Discover local artist’s creations nestled within the woodland’s landscape. A delightful event for all ages. Live Entertainment – choirs and music enhance the magical experience.
Celebrate Spring and stroll amongst the blooming beauty of Glenfalloch
Things to Know
- Parking – No parking at Glenfalloch carpark. Free shuttles available from Macandrew Bay Boat Club/Playground to Glenfalloch return.
- Bring coins. Entry Donation | Food Trucks.
- Restaurant is fully booked
- Bring your keep cups!
- Most sculptures and art works are for sale.
Entertainment – choirs and music to enhance the experience
Transport – It’ll be busy, so please plan ahead!
Free shuttles (two bus relay) from Bunnings Carpark return from 6.30 -10pm
Free shuttles (two van relay) from Macandrew Bay return from 6.30 – 10pm
No Parking at Glenfalloch Garden Carpark
Arrive in Ferry style with Port to Port Cruises from Otago Yacht Club to Glenfalloch return.
Depart Otago Yacht Club 6;30pm, 7pm, 7;30pm | Depart Glenfalloch 9pm, 9:30pm and 10pm.
$25 per adult and $15 per child return. Bookings https://www.porttoport.co.nz/book-online
6.30pm – 10.00pm Thursday 19, Friday 20, Saturday 21 September
Otago Peninsula Trust is pleased to sponsor this very special community event. Thank you Dunedin City Council, Glenfalloch, GoBus, Otago Peninsula Community Board and Bendigo Valley Sports and Charity Foundation, The Royal Albatross Centre and Blue Penguins Pukekura for your grant and sponsorship support!
Food Trucks – thanks to Falafel Mate, Churros Ole, The Dumpling Lady, Citizens (Thusday only), Patti’s and Cream (Fri/Sat) and Salchicha there will be some amazing food available!
Glenfalloch Night Garden is the premiere Otago Spring celebration, creating a magical experience for Dunedin people and their visitors whilst launching sparks of creativity to inspire artistic endeavours.
Glenfalloch Night Garden contributes to the fulfillment of the Otago Peninsula Trust’s mission “To Preserve and Enhance Otago Peninsula” by:
– creating an accessible and engaging event for Dunedin people to enjoy an Otago Peninsula attraction
– increasing awareness of a community asset, Glenfalloch Garden, held in trust for Dunedin
– encouraging healthy exploration and outdoor activities for all ages
– inspiring creativity for artists and an opportunity to sell their works
– establishing an event to encourage off-season tourism growth and economic development
Glenfalloch Night Garden is an annual event, held in late September over three nights. Sculptures and installations are placed throughout the garden with beautiful light displays and musical accompaniment.
Glenfalloch Night Garden is a high quality exciting and inspiring event which attracts growing numbers of visitors through targeted promotion and partnerships.
Would you like to display a sculpture or installation in our night garden? Contact email@example.com to have a chat. 03 4761775 or fill in the
Check out our Artist Bios for The Glenfalloch Night Gardens 2019 here
Photos from previous night gardens: